Well that was real mature...

Well that was real mature...

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Phoenix from the Ashes (or Collected Edition from the Web Series)

A mock up of our collected edition by AIP Illustrator Matthew Childers.
We just have a few more pages of Ashes of the Immortals before that short story wraps at Adventures in Pulp. It will be the fourth and final short story that was originally planned for the site. Once it wraps, we will be launching a Kickstarter campaign to fund the printing of a collected edition. We are still working out the details but if you go to the homepage for www.adventuresinpulp.com you can sign up for e-mail notification for an advance viewing of our extras and goals. As writer and creator of the stories, I have loved doing these tales. I would love to continue. I have both a short story as well as a full length tale set in the Hawk and a Handsaw universe that I would love to tell, three more chapters to Jigsaw World to complete that series' initial story arc, and about 22 story ideas to continue the case files of Dick Ruby. (I would love to spin Dick Ruby off into his own ongoing series). But truthfully things are up in the air in terms of the future. You can make the difference. Go vote in our favorite character poll.  Leave comments on the site and follow Adventures in Pulp on twitter@adventureinpulp (no s in adventure) or you can follow me @BrettTHarris.I always love hearing from fans so please reach out. I won't bite (unless I haven't been feed).

No comments:

Post a Comment