Well that was real mature...

Well that was real mature...

Saturday, June 7, 2014

A Few Follow-Ups... (4 Horsemen, Catch My Soul, All-Stars)


At right is your humble scribe showing off one of the first www.adventuresinpulp.com shirts available at our new store. Also remember our current sorry "Four Horsemen" is back with a new page going up a few days ago. Assuming no problems with dreaded day jobs, we should be full tilt ahead for the rest of the story.


A pic below to go along with my recent suggestion to read about by friend's efforts to get the Patrick McGoohan film "Catch My Soul" (aka Santa Fe Satan) a restoration and Blu-Ray release at http://www.theunmutual.co.uk/catchmysoul1.htm












Just when I thought baseball season was over, they pull me back in. Well not me. I'm done for the season. Xander (right) was one of three Little Pirates to be selected to the All-Star Tournament Teams. Two made the 10 year old team, while Xander was the lone 9 year old.



No comments:

Post a Comment